Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
Our client, a global Company leader in Renewable Energy Industry providing project development, engineering, financing, EPC contracting and assets management is looking to recruit a Project Engineer to be based in Nakuru for the majority of construction period and spend time in Nairobi when required. He/she MUST have proven experience managing turnkey EPC contracts. The successful candidate will be required to have experience working in geothermal industry.
- Assist the Construction Manager, overseeing construction activities at site.
- Overseeing the mobilization of the O&M Contractor.
- Ensure the owners provided spares & equipment on site.
- Support in design review, schedule adherence and reporting and risk management.
- Offer support in Document control, quality Assurance and general engineering standards oversight.
- Monitor the provision of security services by security contractors.
- Continuous monitoring.
- Support in initial contract review
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Construction management; Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E); Reporting; Quality control and supervision; Industry standards; EngineeringRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)