Job verified by Fuzu
Unilever | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Engineering, architecture
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Project EngineerSales Engineer
Engineering Maintenance Supervisor
Skills Geographic Kenya (SGK)
Service Desk Engineer
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
Jobs in Engineering, architectureMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
The Purpose of the Projects Engineer role is to ensure that engineering services are provided to facilitate efficient plant functioning and to achieve factory performance targets.
- Interprets relevant laws to ensure that standards and laws are implemented and adhered to.
- Investigates accidents and incidents and draws up reports.
- Accountable for cost estimations and budget proposals.
- Responsible for the control and execution of work against a budget and authorisations within authority limits.
- Is responsible for ensuring capitalisation of the whole project (mechanical, electrical etc.).
- Specifies scope of work and ensures projects remain within budget.
- Obtains quotes for projects and raises the budget to deliver agreed maintenance/continuous improvement.
- Raises MMI project (miscellaneous minor items).
- Manages capital budgets by designing, implementing and commissioning the project and allocating budget and resource accordingly.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, commissioning and hand over of projects within own area of responsibility, with emphasis on the implementation of respective engineering discipline.
- Is responsible for the writing up and training of SOP’s.
- Provides respective discipline input in multi-disciplinary projects (mechanical/ civil/ electrical).
- Draws up buying contracts, technical specifications and outlines scope of work.
- Makes recommendations and actions improvements within area of responsibility.
- Designs out recurring engineering problems to prevent breakdown into the future.
- Investigates, analyses and actions solutions to relevant problems identified.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of procedures and standards by sourcing and evaluating materials.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Engineering, architectureSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Problem solving; Budgeting, financial planning; Innovation processes; Engineering; Project managementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)