Job verified by Fuzu
International Potato Center | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Project Management Officer
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Project, program management
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
This position will be based in Nairobi, Kenya and report to the Head of Project Management Unit (Located in Nairobi, Kenya). This position will also assist in ensuring that project staff follow CIP policies and procedures while adhering to donor rules and regulations while acting as the liaison between project field offices and Kenya-based interdepartmental teams to ensure projects are successful. The job requires travel to field sites (up to 25% of time)
• Project implementation and compliance: Serve as primary point of contact for project operations during and after the life of the project; Deliver and maintain professional working relationships with internal clients and other project partners and ensure resource availability and allocation.
• Monitoring and Reporting: Monitor progress against project output and provide feedback as needed; Measure project performance using appropriate tools and dispatched to donors’ representatives; Maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Knowledge Management: Organize and maintain shared knowledge ports (KM Hub, websites) to communicate relevant project information throughout the organization; Liaise with donors and customers to exchange necessary project information.
• Team Management: Contributes to performance evaluation and development of staff; Supports the Head of PMU in gathering and analyzing data through statistical analysis and writing reports that can offer management effective solutions for projects.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Project, program managementSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Performance monitoring and evaluation; Project management; Reporting; Project implementation; Team leadershipRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply