Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Fixed term
You have 3 days left to apply for this job.
Founded in 2012 and registered soon after, Extra Inch has become one of the leading Information and Communication Technology Products and services providers in Kenya.
We have a diverse resource base deployed in technical service, systems support, Training in ICT, and after sales support. Our clientele includes but not limited to Business Corporations, NGOs, church-based organizations, manufacturers, health care, financial institutions among others.
“We endeavor to bridge the technological divide through affordable products and Services while ensuring support of the same fundamental part of the offering.” We build products with a high degree of scalability while maintaining interactive relationships with Major Software Companies; Google and Oracle Corporations. Our professionals are thoroughly trained and experienced to design, develop, integrate, and test run projects developed using C#, Java, PHP, Android, IOS among others.
- Develop, create and manage project plans to ensure timely completion of implementations
- Maintain project documentation, issue management, change requests and change management
- Hold team and client status meetings to provide visibility to the project's progress, deadline, goals, objectives, and issues.
- Define project schedules, allocate resources, and monitor progress.
- Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure the project team is clear on objectives
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Coach and guide team members to complete tasks and project deliverables.
- Manage all documentation including detailed project requirements.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed, resolve conflicts related to schedule, solution, and team performance.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create client confidence in the project's performance
- Help make complex implementation concepts simple for clients
- Seek ways to improve the process of delivering solutions to clients
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain a comprehensive project documentation
- Help the project team with the design and development tasks
- Lead process of issue identification and resolution
- Manage risk tracking process
- Work multiple projects simultaneously
- Keep teams motivated to deliver a successful implementation.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, or related, with 2 years of applicable experience required.
- Three or more years of project management experience in I.T.
- A natural leader with the ability to maintain multiple projects without compromising results
- High energy, "can-do" attitude with a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Comfortable working closely with Engineering and offshore development teams
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Thrives in a collaborative environment
- Good communications skills, with customers, team, and stakeholders
- Business & IT strategy experience
- Deep customer focus mindset and experience with researching and determining customer needs
- Knowledge of related software tools
- Highly quantitative, analytical, and business-minded person
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and
- Internal communication skills
- Knowledge of commercial banking and/or marketplace lending industries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoy doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with a strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
3 days left to apply
Welcome to Extra Inch Technologies Limited. This is a Kenyan firm that has been operational for the last 3+ years in Kenya, Uganda, DRC Congo, Ghana and Cameroon. We deal with Financial Software solutions for micro-finance, Sacco’s and banks. Our range of products vary from the core banking/MFI solution to alternate channels (ATM, Mobile Transfer etc.)
Meet your new colleagues
3 days left to apply