Project Manager - Social Impact Initiatives
Salary range: KSh150,000 - KSh250,000 | Contract type: Permanent
You have 5 days left to apply for this job.
Previous work in projects dealing with youth employment, career development, skill validation and learning or with educating and building capacity of employers is seen as a benefit. Experience in fundraising will also be considered a plus.
The Project Manager will sit at Fuzu's Nairobi office and report to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Managing implementation of development aid funded projects
- Managing stakeholders
- Structuring and managing execution of project plans
- Building and managing partnerships with both businesses, governmental and non-governmental organizations
- Budgeting and monitoring project finances
- Basic data reporting, analysis and M&E
The project manager will be in charge of:
- Planning, budgeting and coordination of all Fuzu Employability project activities
- Engaging with the project implementation partners (local and international)
- Hiring and managing project teams as necessary
- Coordinating Fuzu internal teams to drive execution (including Product)
- Reporting on project progress
- Building partnerships and engaging with employer partners
- Helping build relationships with new potential Employability partners
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 5 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
5 days left to apply
We hope by now you know at least a little bit about who we are… why? Well because you are using our website! But let us give you a bit more detail - Fuzu is on a mission to preparing users and organizations for success by being the best career development, recruitment and learning solution for Africa. Our ambition is to help the top talent like you find a place to Dream, Grow and Be Found. We are currently attracting over 25,000 new users per month, making us the Fastest Growing Talent Pool in Africa! We are a Finnish company with offices in Nairobi,Kampala and Helsinki. We work hard but maintain a people-first, fun team culture. We emphasize learning and growth and expect everyone on the team to be eager to step out of their comfort zone to learn and support across multiple functions. As part of our team culture, we are endlessly curious and if you want to develop you will be given every opportunity to take on as much responsibility as you can handle.
Competitive Salary, Monthly Team Based Performance Bonus, 21 Leave Days, Comprehensive Medical Cover,Monthly Social events 'Fuzu Friday' and lots of Learning and growth opportunities.
Meet your new colleagues
Ian Oscar, Customer Success Specialist
"At Fuzu I interact mostly with our B2B clients in their endeavour to source and recruit top talent using our advanced platform and nothing beats that feeling when I receive those thank you messages from our clients. This is what makes my heart beat week on week and month on month. "
5 days left to apply