Project Officer Youth Center of Excellence initiative
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 9 days left to apply for this job.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s in public health, health services management, social sciences, reproductive health or project management
• 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position.
• Mainly experience working in Adolescent and youth programming, monitoring and evaluation and project support
• English and French are the working languages of the ARO. For this post fluency in English and French (both oral and written) is required.
1. To provide technical support and guidance to Member Associations in all stages of the project (in country project and proposal development, implementation, capacity building, monitoring and evaluation).
2. To support Member Associations as they develop as regional Centres of Excellence in youth programming, facilitating the implementation of the Centres of Excellence model within the region.
3. To contribute to timely preparation or development of project’s relevant tools, proposals, reports, relevant documentation in line with internal monitoring and evaluation standards as well as donor requirements for approval and progression of the initiative.
4. To contribute to effective partnerships (internally and externally), collaboration and co-ordination with different project stakeholders (Central Office, ARO, Rutgers and MAs relevant projects and departments in implementation of the initiative.
5. To contribute to document best practices, to design and implement a dissemination strategy, to knowledge management and promotion of the uptake within the Secretariat of lessons learned and best practice from this and other (restricted) projects related to this project.
6. To contribute to the integration of the results of the project in programmes, policies and strategies.
7. To ensure that IPPF’s policy on protection of children and vulnerable adults is incorporated into all programme activities funded by this project.
8. To ensure gender is effectively mainstreamed within the remit of the post and in line with IPPF’s Gender Equality Policy.
9. To build and maintain positive relationships with all members of staff, and contacts within and outside the Federation.
10. To undertake any other reasonable duties as may be requested from time to time.
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
French (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),