Project Sales Activator and Enumerator-Migori Region
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Fixed term
You have 5 days left to apply for this job.
Based in Kenya, BURN designs, produces and distributes East Africa’s best-selling, most durable and economical charcoal and wood cookstoves that also dramatically reduce harmful smoke emissions which can cause significant health problems, even death.
Not only does BURN sell the world’s most fuel-efficient charcoal and wood household stoves, but we are also the only cookstove company which manufactures all its products in sub-Saharan Africa’s only state-of-the-art clean cookstove manufacturing facility.
Since 2013, BURN has sold 650,000+ Jikokoa ™ stoves in East Africa. These stoves have helped 3,000,000 beneficiaries save $215 million in fuel expenditures and 2.6 million tons of wood while reducing indoor air pollution by 65%. BURN currently sells ~25,000 stoves per month and are on track to double sales over the next 12 months by expanding its successful model across Africa
Employee shall have the following duties and responsibilitiesRequired education
Ensure he/she has a thorough understanding of the BURN products he/she is monitoring.
Conduct Home Visits, Perform demos, where necessary.Strictly follow the customer screening and verification process
· STRONG DATA ENTRY SKILLS AND USE OF TABLETS
- Always have a positive, friendly and approachable manner with customer
- Arrive punctually and dressed in correct dress code.
- Attend training's and meetings as requested
- Do not abuse the advance given for expenses incurred in carrying out your job
- Do data collection in accordance to the rules stipulated in the project.
- Oversee preparation of field activities (focus groups, field surveys, in-person interviews, home visits, phone calls) where necessary.
- Plan logistics- Engage the HHs and help in identifying, scope location, date of visit, time, arrange travel means. Help evaluate the nature and condition of locations the project is being carried in in terms of distance from one HH to another, weather updates etc.
- Keep records of the data collected, Document, and translate responses
- Report matters on the ground from field in timely
- Play an active role relaying user feedback to Market research departments, sales department etc. for any data related clarifications.
- Perform sales activations in locations as requested by
their Team leader
- Perform other duties as requested by your team leader, or any of the management team
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself