Job verified by Fuzu
Agro Chemical and Food Company | Muhoroni, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Projects & Technical Services Manager
- Bachelor's degree
- Engineering, architecture
- Senior manager (department head)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Projects & Technical Services ManagerHydropower Project Manager
Leap29 Global Recruitment
Helpdesk Operator & EHS Coordinator
Summit Recruitment &Training
Maintenance Farm Engineer – Outcast of Nairobi
Summit Recruitment &Training
Jobs in Engineering, architectureSenior jobsJobs located in Custom location,
We are looking for qualified, experienced and self-driven Kenyans with excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical, report writing and ICT skills, aged between 35 and 45, to fill the above senior position.
Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials, current and expected salary and allowances (attach latest pay slip), names and addresses of at least three referees, two coloured passport size photos and a copy of National Identity Card should be sent to the undersigned
Resident Director & Chief Executive
Agro-Chemical & Food Company Limited
P.O. Box 18-40107
Applicants will be required to demonstrate compliance with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya by submitting certified copies of the following documents:
1. Certificate of Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
2. Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
3. Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
4. Credit Reference Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
5. Clearance Certificate from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
• Carry out project design and implementation, research and development programs to improve plant efficiency and diversify products.
• Provide technical leadership to a multidisciplinary team to enable them develop, implement and evaluate strategic management plans and budgets aimed at improving performance standards and organizational effectiveness.
• Plan, monitor and evaluate performance of staff against set targets and objectives and implementing development action plans aimed at building capacity of individuals and teams.
• Innovate, identify, plan and implement energy conservation and cost-cutting projects.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: MuhoroniArea of work
: Engineering, architectureSeniority
: Senior manager (department head)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 10 yearsRequired skills
: Innovation processes; Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E); Employee evaluations; Project implementation; Project preparation and planning; Project managementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)