Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 2 days left to apply for this job.
Knowledge and Experience
• Strong analytical, writing and editing skills are required.
• Excellent editing and proofreading skills.
• Able to manage several complex proposals simultaneously.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Able to enjoy fast paced and highly entrepreneurial work environment and be open to the potential for extended periods of travel in support of assigned proposal writing efforts.
• Demonstrated skills in technical report writing, presentation and document formatting techniques. Proficiency in Microsoft Suite of products (specifically Visio and Word), Adobe Acrobat, Insightly (or other CRM related Software)
• Flexibility and willingness to work extended hours and weekends, when necessary, including some holidays during a proposal preparation effort.
1. Leads the planning, development and completion of assigned proposal and proposal outlines through assignments to designated consultants and BD Functional Teams, creation of proposal schedules, graphics, etc. for all non-US based RFPs / RFQs
2. Delivery of compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined timeframes
3. Responsible for the development of a Proposal Management Plan and Contribute to the development and review of business development strategies and themes.
4. Coordinates closely with the Business Development Team in the creation of winning strategies, review of all RFPs / RFQs to determine feasibility of support, and preparation of opportunity summaries to be delivered to Senior Management for Go/No Go decision.
5. Takes overall responsibility for structure and format of proposals, competitive analysis review, compliance matrices, and oral presentations.
6. Coordinate, review and edit proposal input from a variety of stakeholders to include but not limited to marketing, finance, human resources, operations, design, and various technical experts.
7. Leads the proposal team and participate in actual writing/preparation of proposals, preparation of budgets, and ensures that proposal content, cost, and schedule objectives are met based on client related requirements and the RFQ.
8. Coordinates, assembles, checks and schedule administrative functions in support of the production of assigned proposals, including partnering with graphics personnel.Required education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)