Public Health Dental Officer - Bweyale & Kiryandongo Town Council
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 11 days left to apply for this job.
Reference Number: KDSC/Health/156/18
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacancies existing within Kiryandongo District Local Government and her respective Town Councils.Job purpose:
Application form PSC Form 3 (2008) revised is obtainable from Public Service Commission-Kampala and District Service Commissions Countrywide or can be downloaded from www.psc.co.ugwebsite.
Job application procedure
Filled application forms (Triplicate) must be accompanied by 3 most recent passport size photographs plus certified copies of relevant academic certificates, transcripts, pass slips and National Identity should reach the Secretary District Service Commission P.O. BOX 137, Kigumba not later than 14th April 2020. Serving officers should route their applications through the Chief Administrative Officer who should be advised on the closing date to avoid delays.
• All applications should bear the Vacancy Reference Number (REF No.) and Post Title of each area of their interest
• Details of job descriptions and person specification can be accessed at the notice board of Kiryandongo District Hqtrs or the secretariat of any District Service Commission
• Anyone who does not hear from us at the end of this recruitment exercise should consider him/herself Unsuccessful
• Females are highly encouraged to apply
To deliver effective and efficient Oral and Dental services in the hospital Qualifications:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Medicine from a recognized university or institution.
• Must be registered with the Medical and Dental Practitioners Council.
- Participating in diagnosis, treatment and proper management of patients.
Carrying out Oral and Dental health education for patients and the entire community.
Reviewing and evaluating patients undergoing treatment.
Imparting knowledge and skills to students and staff in the hospital.
Participating in research activities. xxi. Managing and accounting for allocated resources.
Compiling and submitting periodic reports.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)