Job verified by Fuzu
Agro Chemical and Food Company | Muhoroni, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Purchase & Supplies Manager
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Transportation, logistics, driving
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
We are looking for qualified, experienced and self-driven Kenyans with excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical, report writing and ICT skills, aged between 35 and 45, to fill the above senior position.Applicants will be required to demonstrate compliance with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya by submitting certified copies of the following documents:
Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials, current and expected salary and allowances (attach latest pay slip), names and addresses of at least three referees, two coloured passport size photos and a copy of National Identity Card.
should be sent to the undersigned:
Resident Director & Chief Executive
Agro-Chemical & Food Company Limited
P.O. Box 18-40107
Certificate of Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
Credit Reference Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Clearance Certificate from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
• Responsible for framing of procurement policy, long term planning, establishing budgets and coordinating all procurement and disposal activities, monitoring and evaluation of procurement function.
• Lead and manage procurement function while ensuring governance and compliance with procurement regulations.
• Co-ordinate the development of detailed tender specifications and performance standards to facilitate procurement of capital equipment’s, goods and services in strict compliance to government procedures and regulations.
• Plan, monitor and evaluate performance of staff against set targets and objectives and implementing development action plans aimed at building capacity of individuals and teams.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: MuhoroniArea of work
: Transportation, logistics, drivingSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 7 yearsRequired skills
: Performance monitoring and evaluation; Budgeting, financial planning; Supply and demand planning; Employee evaluations; Procurement; PurchasingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply