Job verified by Fuzu
Samasource | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Manufacturing, operations, quality
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Quality AnalystESG Manager
CDL Human Resource Consultancy
Summit Recruitment &Training
Jobs in Manufacturing, operations, qualityMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
The Samasource Quality Analyst is responsible for analyzing the levels of quality of work in the different Samasource work streams, measuring compliance against set standards and recommending actions to be taken to improve quality based on assessment findings.
The Quality Analyst will assess agents transactions and advice on required measures to improve quality, compile and send reports to the Training & Quality Manager and to other relevant stakeholders. This role ensures that each work stream is consistently delivering high standard work.
• Assist the Training and Quality Manager in setting quality standards across the Samasource work streams
• Develop a plan on method and frequency of assessing the quality standards across the work streams
• Assess the quality of transactions against set best standards
• Provide feedback to Team Leaders on identified areas that individual members of the team need to improve on for coaching.
• Evaluate the impact of Team leader coachings on defect reduction/ improvement and provide feedback.
• Occasionally evaluate set standards and determine need for changes to ensure consistent improvement in standards of work
• Provide recommendations on measures that should be taken to improve quality/defect reduction across the different business work streams.
• Analyze client feedback to determine validity and needed interventions
• Communicate quality assessment plans to the relevant stakeholders weekly.
• Compile and send daily, weekly and monthly quality reports and send to the Training and Quality Manager and the relevant stakeholders.
• Liaise with Team leaders to ensure that feedback and the identified quality gaps are addressed with the individual/team members.
• Collaborate with Operations to ensure that best standards are revised and updated where need be.
• Provide feedback and recommendations on recurring and widespread gaps that should be addressed through training/refresher trainings.
• Keep an up-to-date record of individual agents quality performance for use in performance reviews
• Participate in team briefings to provide the QA objective and also sit in calibration sessions.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Manufacturing, operations, qualitySeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Performance monitoring and evaluation; Reporting; Quality management; Big data and data analytics; Quality control and supervisionRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)