Job verified by Fuzu
Samasource | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Bachelor's degree
- Manufacturing, operations, quality
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Quality Assurance SupervisorESG Manager
CDL Human Resource Consultancy
Summit Recruitment &Training
Jobs in Manufacturing, operations, qualityMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
The Quality Assurance (QA) Supervisor is a key member of the Training & Quality Assurance department, with a focus on quality, adherence, process and workflow audits and improvements. Reporting to the Quality Assurance & Training Manager, the QA supervisor is responsible for the day to day supervision, mentoring and coaching of the QA Analysts, monitoring and evaluating all assigned accounts individuals, teams, and account(s) quality performance and designing frameworks to address any identified gaps. The QA Supervisor is also responsible for managing, understanding and integrating the data accumulated through transactional audits in order to identify critical trends and make relevant, timely recommendations to QA management, Training leadership and applicable business units. The QA Supervisor will also be a key point of contact with clients and/or projects manager with respect to accounts related QA issues. As a point of contact with clients and PMs, it is critical that the QA Supervisor builds and maintains effective relationships and develops a deep understanding of the assigned accounts and overall business needs and objectives.
• Daily supervision, coaching, mentoring, motivation and coordination of a team of Quality Analysts to ensure reporting requirements and performance metrics are met
• Provide qualitative and quantitative feedback on compliance and transactional accuracy to team leaders, members of management and department representatives
• Lead and support QA related performance management initiatives
• Develop internal control systems to determine if Quality Analysts/QA processes/QA systems are producing useful, accurate and reliable data in accordance with QA policies and procedures and proactively assessing and addressing any potential risks with QA leadership
• Lead or support trainings for new and existing agents to ensure that they are able to meet and exceed the defined SLAs.
• Perform critical business analysis of issues identified by QAs, including identifying root cause(s) and identifying value-add opportunities for improvement in a timely manner
• Assess new and ongoing projects work plans and workflows, and audit approaches with recommendations to optimize quality and production
• Analyze QA reports to identify trends and make relevant recommendations to Training, Operations and any other applicable business units.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of assigned accounts product knowledge, processes and policy requirements and ensure that any changes are updated in relevant logs and are effectively communicated to the relevant parties.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with clients and/or accounts projects managers.
• Lead and support additional special projects and initiatives of the QA team as necessary to achieve departmental objectives; includes the monitoring, evaluation and scoring of new and existing projects.
• Managing Client complaints/escalations with the aim of de-escalating the situation and maintaining a positive relationship with the client
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Manufacturing, operations, qualitySeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Performance monitoring and evaluation; Conflict and complaint resolution; Public, corporate relations; Quality control and supervision; Mentoring and coachingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)