Quality Assurance Supervisor
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 24 days left to apply for this job.
We are currently seeking a smart Quality Assurance Supervisor to ensure that all products meet the given quality specification within the supply - chain cycle. To be successful in this position, you must have a keen eye for detail, excellent organizational and communication skills.
The ideal candidate must have knowledge of GMP practices and quality assurance practices having worked in a similar position for at least 1 year in a fast-paced work environment.
- Carry out inspection of produce, in accordance with procedures.
- Report and record accurate information, using both relevant documentation and the IT system, on all inspected produce.
- Alert relevant departments/parties to any anomalies or issues after inspection.
- Identify, record, and highlight any quality issues or defects for the Packhouse team.
- Implement and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Ensure a quality assurance mindset is reflected throughout the organization through quality control mechanisms.
- Monitor, analyze and report on problem areas and identify strategies to address areas of concern
- In collaboration with the other operational departments, conducting random quality assurance testing of produce to determine the quality of produce and developing corrective action plans if the produce does not meeting expected outcomes
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself