Quality Compliance Officer - Field Based
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 3 days left to apply for this job.
We are looking for a compliance officer to be based with our farmers out in the field.This person will be the implementer and custodian of compliance at field level in all quality, health and safety, and any regulatory and statutory needs.
Twiga is a supplier of FMCG and Fresh Fruit and Vegetables (FFV) to vendors in urban African markets. We connect farmers to urban retailers in informal markets, and by supplying them with quality produce we ensure food safety and security.
- Ensure that we comply with all farm-side regulatory requirements
- Ensure compliance with KEBS KS 1758, Part 2 Standards on Fruits and Vegetables
- Be the custodian of Occupational Health & Safety measures in all the farm operations
- Audit Twiga’s agronomy activities
- Implement corrective measures based on results from MRL testing
- Conducting risk assessments and gaps analysis once a farmer is onboard
- Structuring and training on field management practices, harvest, and post-harvest handling.
- Any other duties to support compliance/ management in the farms
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),