Job verified by Fuzu
CDL Human Resource Consultancy | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Quality Control Assistant
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Manufacturing, operations, quality
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Designing, reviewing and updating quality control policies.
1. Dealing with customer feedback and complaints regarding the functionality of their Dstv/Gotv devices.
2. Designing, reviewing and updating quality control policies.
3. Producing monthly reports entailing devices that passed/ failed the quality control test.
4. Finding and fixing faults at each stage of the production process.
5. Testing samples in the workshop.
6. Making sure labelling is accurate
7. Inspecting materials for defects and using methods like non-destructive testing (NDT)
8. Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
9. Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that they are met and exceeded.
10. Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
11. Directing objectives to maximize profitability
12. Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information
13. Monitoring performance
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Manufacturing, operations, qualitySeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E); Reporting; Quality management; Customer relations; Quality control and supervisionRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply