SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as
the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 94,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
The incumbent will be in charge of Ensuring that the QMS conforms to the requirements of the international Standards; monitoring of the OIMS and local QHSE systems to determine where improvements can be made, and necessary corrective and preventive actions are carried out.Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
• B.Sc. in social science (with an element of safety) from a recognized university
High level managerial ability in OI and Safety.
• Professional Health and Safety qualification is an added advantage
• NEBOSH International General Certificate (added advantage)
• 10 Years work experience in a testing or production environment
• 3 Years quality management system experience and 3 Years safety management system
▪ Ensure that processes needed for the Quality Management System are established, implemented and maintained
▪ Reporting to Top Management on the performance of the Quality Management System and any need
▪ Ensuring the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization via
compliance with Job order review procedures
▪ Liaising with external parties on matter relating to the Quality Management
▪ Responsible for Internal Audit Sections/ Functions- Carrying out Internal Audit in line with the Audit
Plan and Company’s objective.
▪ In cooperation with the Managers – Operational Integrity and other regional and global staff, assist
with the development, implementation and continuous improvement of the technical aspects of
Operational Integrity Management System, programs and processes.
▪ Provides competency-based training for the development of SGS staff in delivering Operational
Integrity services and Stay with current latest industry standards and client procedures.
▪ Provide internal industrial hygiene services for SGS (e.g. hygiene monitoring strategies, methodology,
training to comply with SGS corporate standards and local legislation)
▪ Support SGS Global Operational Integrity initiatives in health and hygiene e.g. OEL, medical
▪ Coordinate with external hygiene consultancy and analysis services and assure the quality of their
▪ Identification of Operational Integrity best practices throughout the local area of responsibility for
distribution within the Best Practices Network.
▪ Serve as the SGS subject matter representative for OIMS to Staff, including:
▪ Monitoring QHSE objectives., Assisting in implementation of local QHSE procedures, work
instructions and checklists as required, Preparing and monitoring QHSE plans that define how the
OIMS is implemented at location level, Monitoring compliance to policies, standards and procedures.
▪ Travel onsite to support SGS staff and managers on the ground within the business lines throughout the assigned area of responsibility
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application: