Roko Uganda limitedUganda
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
Roko Construction seeks to recruit a suitable person for the role of Quantity Surveyor in Internal Audit
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity surveying, Degree in Building Economics or related field
2. At least 2years experience in Quantity Surveying and Knowledge in computing skills is an added advantage.
3. Aged between 27 and 33 Years
How to apply
Applicants should send their signed application letters addressed to the Company Secretary / Legal & Human Resource Manager along with academic testimonials and an up-to-date curriculum vitae indicating three referees (two of whom must be professional) as a single PDF File not more than 3MB
1. Checking and analyzing costs for tenders and contracts for both clients and subcontractors.
2. Maintain an updated reconciliation of steel works, block works, concrete works and form works between sites and sections.
3. Checking quantities paid to sub-contractors vis-a-vis quantities paid by client.
4. Checking rates for Roko Construction Limited vis-a-vis sub-contractors and client.
5. Checking works done by Roko Construction Limited casuals vis-a-vis sub contracted works.
6. Take sample measurements for some works to confirm measurements done by Site Quantity Surveyors.
7. Maintain an updated summary of all client payments, advances and retentions for all projects.
8. Checking sub-contractors’ certificates for accuracy in computations and work done.
9. Any other work assigned by your superior
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)