Fuzu Exclusive Job
Securex Agencies (K) LTD | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
RADIO CONTROLLER - UGANDA
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Customer support, client care
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to RADIO CONTROLLER - UGANDASHOP ASSISTANT
Customer Service Representatives
Jobs in Customer support, client careEntry-Level jobsJobs located in Uganda
To operate Control Room Radio and Alarm Monitoring System.
1. To monitor the security alarm receiver, interpret and record alarm activations and faults and record results of alarm responses.
2. To give directions to mobile response units.
3. To operate the HF and VHF radio systems, telephone and computer terminals of the Control Room.
4. To call the emergency services when required.
5. Receive and record telephone messages, complaints and requests for company services.
6. To liaise with clients in connection with alarm activations.
7. To monitor and record the movement of company vehicles.
8. Make entries in the occurrence book.
9. Make the duty controller informed of all incidents and alarm activations.
10. To maintain records of assignments and prepare reports and returns as directed.
11. In case of emergency to contact customers and perform the required follow up.
12. May perform any other duty as may be assigned from time to time
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedJob start date
: Thursday, March 1, 2018Contract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Customer support, client careSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Radio alignment; Reporting; Security system installation and maintenance; Security systems monitoring; Field managementRequired languages:
Luganda (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)