Radiographers x 10
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 2 days left to apply for this job.
CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
- Evaluate patients’ medical condition and history to determine most suitable radiographic technique for diagnosis.
- Adjust diagnostic equipment to deliver accurate amount of radiation to patients.
- Operate complex medical instruments such as MRIs, CT scanners, X-ray, ultrasound, and several other imaging devices.
- Interact with patients to offer them psychological support and address their concerns regarding an imaging procedure.
- Direct and supervise the activities of radiography assistants and trainee radiographers.
- Maintain proper records of patient details ensuring confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Follow up on patients after treatment to track the progress of recovery and ensure patients show no signs of radiation side effect
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)