ReactJS Developer (ICT sector)
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have today left to apply for this job.
As we scale we are keen to build our talent pool and to do so we will be receiving applications for this role for the purpose of adding more promising talent in our pipeline. Incentro:
Listen to this: we believe happy people deliver excellent results. This is why we exist, to create a working environment where our staff can do what they were born to do: create software that makes impact. We build interesting web/app solutions for the Dutch and Kenyan market either commissioned by our customers or own solutions in interesting partnerships.
We manage this by being transparent, honest and giving full responsibility to our colleagues. We celebrate success and understand that in order to succeed, you need to be allowed to fail as well. By doing this, we already opened nine offices in the Netherlands, Spain and Turkey with almost 300 happy employees and 130+ happy customers. Do you want to pursue happiness with us? Join us now!
We are looking to hire a strong, enthusiastic web developer. Someone with at least 3 years experience on the platform itself and preferably on other similar platforms as well. Someone who is willing to take on the challenge of working with far remote clients and likes to work with inspiring colleagues. The one that is ready to learn lots of new things.
With your ambitions and drive improving every day, you bring energy and inspiration to the team. You will assist in shaping our strategy and build a close relationship with both our team in Nairobi, and also with our specialists in the Netherlands.
You need to bring:
- You will design, develop and maintain ReactJS solutions in collaboration with Dutch and Kenyan colleagues for our clients in Nairobi and the Netherlands.
- You will have an important role in establishing our web development team in Nairobi office, aimed to deliver quality services.
- You will discuss projects with our Dutch specialists and customers and clients and work towards the best possible outcomes.
- Broad knowledge around React JS and web frameworks and libraries. Knowing how to shortcut your team to the best available solutions in the field.
- Good JS and general coding habits. Be able to use patterns and write reusable, maintainable code. PHP skills are a plus.
- Up-to-date knowledge and best practices and being on top of recent developments plus new versions of the platform.
- Good understanding of development and (automated) testing methodologies, and ensuring QA standards.
- You are able to collaborate on code using version control systems, such as Git.
- Previous experience working in an Agile team would be a great advantage!
Besides knowledge we are looking for the following competencies:
● Minimum of 3 years of work experience on web development.
● Minimum a Bachelor's degree in relevant areas e.g. ICT, web/app design, etc.
● Strong English written and vocal communication skills.
● Cultural awareness and the ability to work with Western management.
● Entrepreneurial spirit, willing to assist in growing the office.
● Energized and passionate about all you do in life.
● Flexible, open to new challenges and able to think out of the box.
● Responsible for finishing the work on time.
● Real team player who works together with other specialists in order to create the best result.
● Your assertive attitude enables you to collaborate remotely in a virtual team.
● Willing to learn new technologies and ways of working with the aim of increased efficiencyWe offer you:
● A competitive salary
● Healthcare, lunch at work
● Working with and receiving training and coaching from some of the best developers of The Netherlands.
● Working in an agile environment with low hierarchy and lots of growing opportunities with a great focus on employee happiness.
● Great employment opportunity with room for creativity, development of your own career and inspiring team building. In Africa we were awarded 6th place in the ‘Best Place to Work - Award’ in 2019.Required education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself