To man the reception, ensure clients are efficiently and effectively served and offer secretarial services to the Firm.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Assess incoming documents and letters to confirm that all enclosures mentioned are attached. 2. Date stamp and record incoming documents and letters and ensure that they are directed to the correct Advocate or officer of the firm;
3. Record outgoing documents and letters and arrange for their delivery by courier post or email (whichever the sender has indicated).
4. Handle all email correspondence coming in to the info email.
5. Receive and welcome visitors and obtain name and nature of business.
6. Schedule and coordinate meetings to ensure no conflict of meeting rooms.
7. Type legal documents as drafted by Partners, Associates and Clerks.
8. Complete various forms as required by Partners Associates and Clerks.
9. Receive calls and direct them to the intended recipient.
10. Record messages and relay them to the intended recipient.
11. Place calls as instructed.
12. Keep records of calls placed and charges incurred, if any.
13. Perform any other duties as directed by the Managing Partner, Firm Manager or other duly authorised officers of the Firm.