Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 5 days left to apply for this job.
Flexi Personnel is a leading Kenyan based HR Outsourcing company. W provide specialized HR Outsourcing services including Executive selection/Interim Management, Staff Outsourcing/Payroll Management, HR consultancy, Psychometric Assessments and Expatriate Relocation Support Services.
Due to rapid expansion in our business, we are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and self-motivated Recruitment Associate, whose key role will be to handle the day to day Recruitment and HR roles through effective managerial relations and teamwork.
Qualification and Experience
• Diploma / Bachelor’s in Human Resource Management
• 1-2 years of experience in HR/ Recruitment field.
• Good Charisma
• Drive for results and leaderships skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Ensuring provision of efficient and effective Recruitment process
• Source, screen, shortlist and recruit candidates
• Responsible for full cycle recruitment in accordance with the company’s policies
• Prepare and post job advertisement with input from the Recruitment Supervisor and the recruitment team.
• Assist in process improvements including recruitment tool, template, policies and procedures
• Provide administrative support to the recruitment team including assisting with maintaining recruitment unit files, accounts, trackers, template and guides.
• Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudesRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)