Fuzu Ltd | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Human resources
- Intern or trainee
- Full Time
We hope by now you know at least a little bit about who we are… Why? Well because you are applying through our website! But let us give you a bit more detail - Fuzu is on a mission to build the best career development, recruitment and learning solution for job seekers and employers in emerging markets. Our ambition is to help the top talent like you find a place to Dream, Grow and Be Found. We are currently attracting over 25,000 new users per month, making us the Fastest Growing Talent Pool in Africa!
We are a Finnish-Kenyan company with headquarters in Nairobi and Helsinki. We have a fun and quick growing team in Nairobi that is taking care of all on-the-ground operations. We work hard but maintain a people-first, fun team culture. We emphasize learning, purpose, results and growth and expect everyone on the team to be eager to step out of their comfort zone to learn and support across multiple functions. In our team culture, if you want to learn and grow, you will be given every opportunity to take on as much responsibility as you can handle.
To recap, why Should you be Part of the Fuzu Team?
- We are the fastest growing career community in Africa
- You will be working on building the go-to platform for emerging market talent and employers
- You will be part of a team that is human, fun, witty, fair and works smart
- You will be given every opportunity to grow your career to the next level
- You will work with an experienced team that has over 50 years of combined work experience in emerging markets across Africa as well as extensive experience in Europe and the States
As a Recruitment Intern you will support the Talent Team in the sourcing, identification and recruiting of qualified candidates that match given specifications. Our ideal candidate is detail oriented and successful at juggling multiple priorities simultaneously. We are looking for a bright, energetic and enthusiastic person who is excited about building their HR career in Talent Management.
- Expertly managing the full-life cycle of recruitment(source, pre-qualify, interview, assess, extend/negotiate offers)
- Assist in advertising positions on our platforms.
Support in attracting qualified candidates through direct sourcing.
- Manage and recruit for a portfolio of positions across different levels
- Acting as a talent acquisition advisor to other hiring managers
Understanding the world of software and building relationships with the best talent available across different sectors
Building and managing candidate pipelines and proactive talent pools for our most critical roles
Proactively using your expertise to uncover talent and influence hiring decisions to achieve the best talent outcome
Researching and understand talent markets, competitor profiles and industry trends.
- Effectively utilizing our global ATS to find the right talent.
Experience from previous internships in the recruitment field
You are a team player and customer oriented.
You are good at working independently and have good organizational skills.
- Be fun, approachable and creative in your thought process
Highly organised individual with experience of building strategic plans
- Creative thinker, always thinking of innovative ways to attract and retain talent
General Informationtranslation missing: en.pages.job_page.salary_range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Human resourcesSeniority
: Intern or trainee
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired skills
: Headhunting; Interviewing; Organize and manage recruitment campaigns; Teamwork; Customer relations; Skill and competence mapping; Career counseling; Communication; Selection and assessment of applicantsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)