Regional Accounts Clerk-Kisumu
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
The KNCHR invites applications from young, versatile, industrious, honest, self-driven, analytical, open-minded, readily available candidates.
- Preparation of books of accounts, carrying out bank reconciliation, monitoring regional budgetary expenditure and making timely payment for services and goods provided to the regional office.
- Monitor store supplies to determine stationery and other material needs, take inventory of office consumption to be able to project future requisition needs and report on these in good time.
- Draft quarterly budgets forecast for regional office and account for expenses using store inventory reports to keep accountable for office procurements and spending in operational tools.
- Ensure proper tracking of the regional office bank account and report on balances and deficits on a regular basis to account for funds spent through the maintenance of the cash office book, reconciliation of cash at hand and ban records, managing petty cash and imprest.
- Liaise with suppliers of goods and services. Receive invoices, prepare payment vouchers, seek authority before cheque writing to keep track of accountabilities and make timely payments for goods and services utilized for the operations of the regional office.
- Records management for all of the regional office documents to ease retrieval and ensure information security for the protection of client cases and confidentiality.
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired skills
: Accounting; Bookkeeping; Compliance; Cost tracking, analysis; General ledger; Financial reporting; CPA certificationRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)