Regional analysis on cost implications for governments to facilitate return to school Consultancy
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have 8 days left to apply for this job.
Experience and Qualifications
The consultant should have the following qualifications and experience:Essential
- Postgraduate degree in education, economics, or any social science;
- At least 10 years’ experience working on Child Rights and Child Protection, experience working on economic justice and in humanitarian and emergency contexts in East and Southern Africa will be an added advantage;
- Demonstrated experience in carrying out research projects and fiscal policy analysis;
- Good understanding of the politico-economic contexts of countries within East and Southern Africa;
- Good interpersonal skills and understanding different perspectives;
- Strong analytical and report writing skills;
- Demonstrable capacity to deliver high-quality outputs within a proposed timeframe;
- Knowledge of donor systems, structures, and ways of working an added advantage.
The study will be centred on the following research questions:
- What strategies ensured equitable provision of remote learning and return to school for all children during the covid19 pandemic?
- What are the cost implications of providing equitable remote learning and return to school for children during Covid19 health pandemic?
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 10 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)