Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 6 days left to apply for this job.
- To increase M-KOPA Market share through new leads (Key Prospect conversions) as well as acquisition, development & maintenance of current clients.
- Assists in the preparation of the departmental Business Plan, by preparing the regional budget and business plan by identifying opex requirements, operational and personnel requirements to achieve strategic objectives.
- To increase sales and usage of value added services in the marketplace with specific reference to assigned region.
- Hire, coach, mentor, develop, support, train and retain high quality sales force team ie. (FSMs, SEs & DSRs).
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets on all the sales levers within the region,
- Motivate the teams to higher productivity and achieve the sales objectives.
- Improve customer satisfaction levels.
- Penetration of the region to increase M-KOPA market share with specific reference to the given radius to be exhausted fully with door to door sales.
- Implementation of company policies and procedures at regional level.
- Lead a team of FSMs and SEs and maximize their performance, through strong leadership, coaching and mentoring skills, a positive attitude, high energy levels and tenacious yet diplomatic approach. ·
- Develop customer calling cycles for FSMs and SEs and acquisition of new opportunities, prospects and leads. ·
- Track sales daily and design corrective actions; · Manage performance of the regional team; ·
- Carry out Monthly meeting reviews make relevant and specific recommendations for action to management. ·
- Identify new sales opportunities and focus the sales effort to capitalize on such opportunities. ·
- Accountability of customer growth and profitability. ·
- Develop and implement sales strategy inline with Sales Strategic objectives to ensure achievement of M-KOPA strategic objectives. ·
- Develop and manage sales regional budget with the mandate of maintaining customer satisfaction as well as customer retention and growth. ·
- Building of strong relationships with customers and make use of referrals. ·
- Execute promotional plans at regional level.
- B. Com / Sales & Marketing / BBA or equivalent.
- A Postgraduate Degree or Diploma or Professional qualification in a business related discipline is an added advantage.
- Working experience in sales management position for 3-5 years typically from a life Insurance/General Insurance/Multi-level
- Marketing e.g Amway products in a fast-paced energy industry, in a highly competitive industry dealing in high-tech goods that require after-sales service.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience handling managers’ equivalent to (FSMs/SEs). In sales role in a service industry
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourselfEducation certificate - the official certificate for your highest education