Salary range: KSh40,000 - KSh70,000 | Contract type: Permanent
You have 22 days left to apply for this job.
The job role of Area Manager is to support the Retail Head to enhance all-round performance of the branch network. This involves making regular visits to branches located countywide. Primary objective of the job function will be to ensure a set retails standard met at the branches under his or her purview.
Candidates with retail experience are encouraged to apply. More than any other qualifications, candidates with below traits will be given higher priority;
1. Attention to detail
2. Ability to execute tasks within given timelines
3. A thinker and a doer
4. A leader and a supervisor
This is considered as a role with highest opportunity to grow within the steadily expanding firm, therefore ambitious individuals looking for an exciting career with a very fast career advancement should consider this.
- Regular visits to stores within the defined area and carries out;
- Performing checks on various physical elements within stores to ensure stores are meeting set retail standards
- Store merchandise is maintained as per the layouts created and meets the set standards
- Carry out audits to ensure systems and controls are adhered to
- Performs checks on staff to ensure minimum standards are met in various aspects including dress code, presentation, training, e.t.c
- Checks on branding and visual merchandising elements to ensure the approved details are maintained and regularly updated
- Performs any other checks and balances set by the management from time to time based on timely requirements
- Conducts branch staff meetings to discuss performance and plans for action
- Provides detail reports to retail head on the branch visits and proposes plan of action for areas needing attention
- Implements action points resulting out of above activities
Job RequirementsRequired education: Diploma, Associate's degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourselfEducation certificate - the official certificate for your highest education