Who we are:
Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
Who we are looking for
· Attention to detail, ability to deliver fast and flawlessly.
· Ability to lead and motivate a high-performance sales team.
· Ability to effectively multi-task in a performance driven atmosphere.
· Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
· High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
· Ability to measure and analyse Return on Investments and key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
· Strong analytical & numerical skills.
· Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills.
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
· Any technical course in the relevant field
· BSc degree in Social Sciences or related field will be an added advantage.
The regional Sales Manager will expand our customer base and achieve sales
quotas for the region he/she will be in charge of. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience managing the operation of a store (or number of stores) while taking accountability for reaching targets. You should also be able to remotely supervise a team of salespeople and set profitable goals. Our ideal candidates combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset.
· Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
· Evaluate individual agent performances
· Report on regional sales results
· Identify recruitment needs, select and train new sales consultants
· Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
· Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions.