Job verified by Fuzu
Kenyatta National Hospital | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Registered Clinical Officer (ENT) Audiology
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Medical, health
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
. A Diploma in Clinical Medicine from a recognized institution.
• Must have a Diploma in Audiology from a recognized institution
• At least three (3) years relevant experience in a health facility.
• Be in possession of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KSCE), mean grade C, with at least C in Biology, English or Kiswahili and a C- in any other two science subjects.
• Registration with Kenya Clinical Officers Association/ clinical council of Kenya.
• Must have a valid practicing licence.
• Certificate of proficiency in computer operations from a recognized institution
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and MUST submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form http://knh.or.ke/vacancies/2017/aug/KNH_Applicational_Form-rev.pdf with copies of certificates and testimonials.
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
The Registered Clinical Officer II will be responsible to the Senior Registered Clinical Officer for the management of clinical services in the Hospital.
• Planning, examining and conducting primary health care activities.
• Diagnosing and treating patient’s ailment in the outpatients/clinics.
• Undertaking clinical work in the respective areas of deployment.
• Teaching students attached to the hospital.
• Supervising and counselling staff engaged on routine patients’ care.
• Giving support and health education to patients.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Medical, healthSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: General medicine; Personal training; Patient care; Capacity planningRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply