Job verified by Fuzu
Technical University Of Mombasa | Mombasa, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Registrar -Partnerships, Research & Innovations (Pri)
Click to apply
- Post-graduate education
- Administrative, clerical
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
The University invites applications from suitably qualified persons.
How to Apply
Shortlisted candidates for all positions in Grade 12N and above, will be required to submit valid and current clearances from the following bodies:
Kenya Revenue Authority;
Higher Education Loans Board;
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct); and Registered and recognized Credit Reference Bureau
Applicants who possess academic certificates from foreign universities are advised to get and attach equation from the Commission for University Education. The Vacancy Number should be clearly indicated on the envelope and the applicant’s cover letter. Applications accompanied by copies of a national identity card, a detailed CV, relevant certificates and testimonials.
- Coordination of University Partnerships, Research and innovations (PRI) programmes
- Prepare materials for submission to granting Agencies and Foundations.
- Serve as secretary to the University PRI committee
- Oversee the development, maintenance, repair and updating of PRI infrastructure
- Advise the University Management on PRI matter
- Prepare and present the PRI budget to the PRI committee
- Performing other related duties that may be assigned to you by the immediate supervisor
- Develop status reports on resources mobilized, utilization and the innovative nature-based enterprises developed.
- Development of framework for public and private sector involvement in research
- Promote initiatives for resources mobilization from international funding mechanisms (global, bi-lateral, Multi-lateral etc).
- Development and promotion of innovative nature-based enterprises among internal and external stakeholders,
- Prepare quarterly and annual status report from the research projects and programmes
- Coordinate development of projects in accordance with the University’s design and specification standards
- Ensure contract management procedures o partnerships and collaborative initiatives comply with statutory requirements and best practice.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: MombasaArea of work
: Administrative, clericalSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Budgeting, financial planning; Reporting; Partnerships; Enterprise Resource Planning - ERP system (use of); Innovation processes; Research planningRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply