Job verified by Fuzu
Exquisite Solution Limited (Uganda) | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking -Uganda
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Our client, a leading banking institution, is currently seeking a highly experienced and energized professional to fill the position as Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking, in the Kampala office.
• Source for Deposits in form of New Acquisitions, Long term & short term and grow a Portfolio especially for NGOs, Parastatals etc
• Product development – develop products that meet specific Liability needs in liaison with other functions as required. For example, work with Treasury or Retail department to develop a product that meets client needs.
• Marketing – Meeting potential clients to discussing their specific Liability needs and possible products available to meet these needs.
• Growing business through existing clients. This entails assessing the clients business and identifying potential areas for additional business for the Bank aligned to the customer’s business growth.
• Sharing Credit Referrals to the other Corporate Relationship Managers
• Preparing short defensible credit proposals that build a case for lending.
• Carrying out risk assessments at the marketing stage to establish how much risk the bank will be exposed to by taking on a new client.
• Performing continuous client risk assessment through reviewing documentation such as the monthly operational statement analysis, the “Watch List” report and through consistent monitoring of accounts and periodic operational and financial analysis reports.
• Carrying out site visits to clients’ business premises to ascertain that operations are as expected and justify the deposits.
• Responding to any queries by existing and potential Bank customers on the services provided or any other services within the Bank.
• Ensuring that agreed upon turn around time for client Account Opening/applications is achieved by following up to ensure flow of documentation.
• Participate in departmental strategy formulation, review and implementation.
• Support in the preparation of regulatory reports as required to the Central Bank of Uganda
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Customer service; Business development; Risk analysis; Regulatory reporting; Product development; MarketingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply