Job verified by Fuzu
National Bank | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Relationship Manager, Large Commercial
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Relationship Manager, Large CommercialMarketing Designer/ Assistant
Technical Sales Manager – Security
Summit Recruitment &Training
Technical Sales Manager – Medical
Summit Recruitment &Training
PARTS SALES MANAGER
Bagda's Auto Spares Limited
Jobs in Sales, marketing, promotionMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
The relationship manager is required to market and manage Large Commercial Businesscustomer relationships through a pro-active and consultative approach with detailedunderstanding of customers’ business (es) to offer sustainable business solutions.
Skills & Experience:
• A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
• At least Eight (8) years experience in Business/Commercial Banking relationship
management of which five (5) must be in management level.
• Good knowledge of Banks products, services, procedures and policies, especially KYC &Anti-Money Laundering procedures.
• Formal training in relationship management & credit/lending knowledge is an addedadvantage
• Experience in a sales /customer service environment will be an added advantage
• Strong negotiation, persuasion & presentation skills
• Good interpersonal & communication skills (oral & written)
• Customer oriented & team player
• Demonstrate high integrity and ethical standards
How to Apply:
• If you believe you meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with adetailed CV, stating your current position, current gross salary, e-mail address andtelephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field
• Evaluate new and existing customer applications for credit and offer advise on suitabilityof solution and risk acceptance (review applications against approved ProductDevelopment Documents, Departmental Operating Instructions and National BankPolicies and standards).
• Initiate marketing and credit calls with existing and potential customers while keeping arecord of all customer calls.
• Initiate periodic review of accounts under his/her portfolio
• Manage the existing Liability portfolio to protect the Banks exposure and maximizereturns in a manner consistent with Corporate Banking strategy and in line with theBank’s policy.
• Aggressively market for Liabilities from new and existing clients and manage the
• Monitor Liability trends and overall pricing of deposits in line with the strategy for
• Ensure adherence to anti money laundering guidelines/principles and keep alert to therisk of money laundering and support in the Banks efforts in combating it.
• Responsible for identifying your customers, knowing your customer, reporting
suspicious transactions or attempts and safeguarding records thereof.
• Evaluate risks associated with individual transactions, products and customers on anongoing basis e.g. excesses
• Analyse and review Company financials, Company Management Documents and
associated risks for purposes of providing recommendations for Credit Applications.
• Liaise with Credit Department to recommend appropriate facility/structure/product
solutions to meet individual customer needs.
• Provide feedback to Bank Management and stakeholders with respect to customer
requirements, Bank products, customer Queries etc.
• Foster effective working partnerships with corporate staff and other partners with a
view to grow the business.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 7 yearsRequired skills
: Stakeholder communication; Credit handling; Business development; Partnerships; Risk analysis; Customer relations; Fraud risk assessment and management; MarketingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)