Relationship Manager- New Business Acquisition
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 14 days left to apply for this job.
The role of the Relationship Manager is to ensure growth, profitability and client retention of their portfolio by building and nurturing existing client relationships and maximizing growth opportunities by providing expertise on the full range of all Company solutions. In addition, the role is responsible for ensuring the client’s expectations are met by effectively managing all aspects of the client servicing process
1. Growth and Profitability
- Implement customer centric sales strategies to meet the project sales targets and revenue targets assigned.- Adopt and adhere to the approved Sales Management process.- Maximize growth opportunities by providing existing customer portfolio with the full range of Lifecare solutions.- Ensure that the profitability of the assigned portfolio grows in line with required
goals/targets.- Cross sell products to existing client portfolios.
- Data analysis and update CRM system
- Build, maintain and nurture strong relationships with customers through effective implementation of the approved customer journey- Ensure that all queries via phone / e-mail / walk-ins and / or any other means of respective clients allocated to them, is answered and the client’s issues, queries are resolved as per the defined benchmarks.- Review, analyse and understand clients/prospects business to determine needs, and
potential business opportunities in line with the approved sales management process.- Ensure the quality of communication and documentation fully meets the standards set- Attend networking events to generate leads for pipeline. 4. Providers
- Engage and facilitate in training sessions with new and existing insurance companies as and when required.- Ensure knowledge of product and service is constantly updated- Develop and maintain positive relations with all providers.5. Compliance
- Ensure all work carried out is conducted in accordance with the company values, compliance and regulatory policies.- Ensure quality standards set are adequately followed within the area of operations under your profile.6. Knowledge Management:- Maintain activity reports which may include but not limited to activity on Pipeline, Projection, Retention, Cross-sell, New Business and Business at Risk.- Interpret data in logical manner, provide conclusive information to the customers both
internal and external to enable effective decision making.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourselfEducation certificate
- the official certificate for your highest education