Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 2 days left to apply for this job.
Global Tier 3 Bank, is looking to recruit a talented Relationship Manager to focus on Liability & Brand Strategy. He/she will be responsible for facilitating business growth through sales of liabilities (deposit products), including building profitable client relationships, maintaining effective deposit portfolio management & standard of service quality. The successful candidate MUST have a minimum of 4 years of experience in Corporate Relationship Management in Tier 1, Tier 2 or 3 banks.Qualification:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- CIM, ACIB or equivalent qualification will be an added advantage.
- At least four years of experience in deposit mobilization with a sizable portfolio.
- Target, hands-on & results-oriented.
- Possess excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Confident personality with good analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Very conversant with the provisions of CBK prudential Guidelines.
- Drive the deposit mobilization arm of the business.
- Develop & implement a business plan for identified target markets to drive high volumes of deposits.
- Supervise & coordinate the work of Deposit Mobilization Officers.
- Develop & maintain relationships with business clients & individual depositors.
- Develop a plan to increase penetration into new geographical areas.
- Innovate & develop attractive value-added deposit products to achieve the overall target.
- Innovate & improve ways of rewarding depositors in terms of interest-earning.
- Help to establish standards of performance & monitor conformance of staff through performance review
- Liaise with Branch Supervisors to ensure that due diligence is always enforced.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)