Job verified by Fuzu
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Relationship Manager - Trade & Finance
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Customer support, client care
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Our company is currently looking for a Relationship Manager - Trade Finance. This is an exceptional opportunity to contribute to the success of the organization.
- To implement the Trade Finance strategy in line with the overall Trade Finance Strategy; to ensure achievement of profitability targets through revenue maximization and prudent cost management.
- Drive the growth of Trade Finance incomes, business volumes and manage assigned portfolio; from the process of deal origination, structuring and credit approval to contracting and placement ensuring that the process is finalized within optimal time.
- Provide expert advisory services on Trade Finance products, services, solutions and transactions to clients, colleagues and all other relevant stakeholders.
- Prospect for new to bank clients in conjunction with Head - Trade Finance and other Relationship Managers and offer innovative and customised solutions.
- Develop, implement and manage a range of innovative Trade Finance products and solutions so as to meet customer requirements and achieve the business objectives.
- Enhance the uptake of Sidian Trade Finance products and services by existing and new clients, by providing technical product expertise and conducting joint calls in partnership with other relevant business units in the bank.
- Track customer and competitor activity; analyze relevant market and industry data to identify opportunities for innovation and business growth.
- Ensure timely submission of quality credit proposals in conformity with the Credit Policy guidelines.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Customer support, client careSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Competitor and market analysis; Compliance; Corporate finance; Customer service; Business strategy; Product development; Innovation processesRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply