Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 14 days left to apply for this job.
Working closely with the Branch Manager the job holder will ensure implementation of sales & business growth strategies and at the same time ensure quality of the loans portfolio. He/she will identify business growth opportunities, acquire clients in area of jurisdiction, manage daily utilization towards future lending and build a sizeable portfolio in loans and ensuring excellent client experience.
Key Measurable Goals
• Achievement of quality portfolio.
• PAR management 0 – 30 days.
• Client acquisition, increase rate of individual loan uptake and relationship management.
• Increase revenues through cross selling of other products
• Increase profitability of branches through enhanced relationship building, loan collection follow ups thus increasing branch revenues in comparison to expenditure and reduced provisioning for bad book.
• Active disbursement Mobilization to meet set targets.
• Education: Diploma in any business related course
• Knowledge and Skills: Business management skills, Credit management skills Supervisory skills
• Experience: At least 2 years as a Relationship Officer
• Personal Attributes: Good communication and interpersonal skills, Team leader/player.
• Proactively market and generate business through Individual and SME client recruitment on disbursement.
• Undertake regular calls and visits to customers to ensure effective relationship management.
• Maintain up to date records of all customer visits for all customers.
• Cross sell all products and services to both existing and potential clients.
• Business growth initiatives including marketing activities, new business sign ups, new partnerships etc.
• Prepare credit appraisals, analysis and present to the Branch Credit Committee meetings for further review & recommendations.
• Adhere to current procedures, processes, memos and circulars as may be issued from time to time.
• Address all customer queries within stipulated Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
• Monitor the portfolio quality on daily basis and proactively institute remedial actions.
• Maintain sound relationships with all clients.
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself