Request for Proposal –External Strategic Plan Evaluation
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have 20 days left to apply for this job.
Interested consultants are required to provide a technical proposal for the assignment and a corresponding fee quotation. The consultants will have the following minimum skill set:
- Pharmacy qualification with solid work experience in a health system or academic environment
- Experience in evaluating similar projects
- Familiarity with pharmacy education
- Fluency in English and French is an added advantage
THE TASKRequired education
The consultants shall be expected to evaluate the performance of EPN for the two-year period between 2019– 2020 (whilst considering the mid-term review of 2016-2018 that has been done already) and recommend future direction, strategies and focus based on the findings. The consultancy shall include but not be limited to the following:
- Evaluation of the performance of EPN in relation to fulfilling its mission and achieving the objectives set for the review periods as well as meeting the needs and expectation of the members.
- Assessment of the sustainability options for the EPN (Secretariat and wider Network) in the face of the current global dynamic and the capacities position and needs of the members.
- Assessment of the level of engagement with different member segments in the Network particularly Anglophone vs Francophone.
- Evaluate the regional and international standing of EPN.
- Assess the capacity of the secretariat to fulfill its current mandate and implement the current strategy.
- Assess the impact of formalizing membership on the Network – present and future
- No travel is envisioned for this work within the member countries.
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
French (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),