Job verified by Fuzu
Capital Markets Authority | Kampala, Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Research and Market Development Officer
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Research, academy
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
The job holder will research and make presentations to stakeholders aimed at demonstrating the business case for market based financing as well as support market development activities.
How to apply
Interested candidates should email their applications together with a recent CV (with 3 references), copies of academic transcripts and/or certificates.
- Undertake action research to demonstrate the business case for market based financing among external stakeholders;
- Undertake research and generate research papers to support the market supervision department in handling applications;
- Undertake research and develop research papers to support the legal department in reviewing the regulatory framework.
- Development of regulatory impact assessments (the business case for regulations);
- Manage operational aspects of the CMA’s investor and Issuer education campaigns; and;
- Periodically communicate research findings to intermediaries, industry / trade associations and professional bodies on the existence and benefits of market based financing, and investing in capital markets
- Perform any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: KampalaArea of work
: Research, academySeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Stakeholder communication; Research planning; Research publication; Data analysis; Economics and businessRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply