Research Assistant- Laboratory Technologist
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Fixed term
You have today left to apply for this job.
Applicants for the position must have a Higher Diploma / Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Sciences from a recognized institution. S/he must have three (3) years relevant working experience and must be registered by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technologists and Technician Board.
- Maintain relevant databases and records;
- Perform blood and pathology sample processing, storage and documentation;
- Timely submission of reports;
- Monitor and manage routine and planned preventive maintenance of equipment;
- Provide Principal Investigator and Statistician with complete records of pathology and biorepository data.
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)