Job verified by Fuzu
Qatar Airways | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Reservations & Ticketing Agent
- Vocational school
- Customer support, client care
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Reservations & Ticketing AgentCustomer Service Assistants
UFLP Graduate Customer Development
Unilever Kenya Ltd
Consultant - CIB Client Services
Jobs in Customer support, client careMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high. From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team. We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
In this role, you will provide full service-oriented professional reservations and ticketing service to all customers and travel businesses either through telephone calls or in person meeting in order to achieve optimal customer satisfaction and achieve budget revenue targets.
• Makes and confirms reservations for passengers
• Arranges Reservations and routing for using timetable, airlines manuals, reference guides and tariff book and proper issuance of ATB for all types of ticketing transactions
• Assist mishandled passengers such as NOREC/DNB to reduce passenger complaints
• Issue tickets quoting correct fare to reduce passenger complaints and debit notes
• Advise of changes in flight plan or to cancel passenger reservations
• Advise load control personnel and other stations of changes in passenger itinerary to control space and ensure utilization of seating capacity on flights.
• Initiate and promote QR product to generate the revenue
• Record and process reservations made by phone/fax/e-mail; action telex messages and authorities.
• Handle helpdesk-assist travel agents with seat confirmations: upgrade/downgrade proposals
• Issuance of MCO’s and refunds’ process lost tickets and time barred tickets
• Plans route and computes ticket cost, using schedules, rate books and computer
• Telephones customer or travel agents to advise of changes with travel conveyance or to confirm reservations, as well as alternate available options
• Answer inquires made by travel agencies or transportation firms, such as airlines, bus companies, railroad companies, and steamship lines
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Customer support, client careSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Vocational schoolRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Customer service; Quality management; Cashier operations; Logistics planning and management; Customer support, CRM systems; Travel planning and reservations (leisure, business)Required languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)