Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Eldoret, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Restaurant Manager – Eldoret
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Restaurant, hospitality, travel
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
ur client, a restaurant with a unique concept in entertainment and widest range of quality local and international food and beverages is looking to recruit a Restaurant Manager to be based in Eldoret. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years as a Bar/Restaurant Manager and managing a team.
• Responsible for staff orientation, performance management, incentives and maintenance of staff records.
• Overall responsibility for financial management including bank lodgements, review of cash, PDQ & MPESA sales against lodgements.
• Review and approval of VAT/PAYE/ Catering levy/Income Tax returns/salary advances and payroll.
• Supervise the accountant to ensure proper financial records are maintained, including records of invoices and payments made.
• Ensure high standards are maintained in the premises with regard to furniture, fixtures & fittings and approve and oversee maintenance and repairs, as required.
• Ensure wide variety of products is maintained, adding new products, as deemed appropriate, & when locally available.
• Ensures full compliance with all statutory authorities including County Government, NACADA, KRA, Music Society of Kenya.
• Overall responsibility for stock control, ensuring regular stock takes are conducted & secure and dependable systems are in place to manage inventory.
• Make recommendations to Company Director for price reviews of bar and food menus, reprinting of menus and any revisions deemed necessary.
• In charge of developing & implementing marketing, advertising, public and community relations campaigns to attract patrons and evaluating results of campaigns.
• Maintain client satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating & auditing food, beverage, and service offerings.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: EldoretArea of work
: Restaurant, hospitality, travelSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Operative planning; Food and beverage; Customer comfort and safety; Supply and inventory management (restaurant); Restaurant managementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply