Fuzu Exclusive Job
Haussmann | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Retail Key Account Manager
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Haussmann is a leading Commercial Design & Build interior fit out company in East Africa. Headquartered in Nairobi (Kenya), and with current operations in Uganda, Rwanda and Zambia, the Company aims at becoming the leading commercial Design & Build company in Africa by 2020.
The Retail - Key Account Manager (KAM) will be in charge of developing Haussmann retail pipeline, clientele and projects including banking and insurance, shops and food and beverage.
CORE SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Prospect for potential Retail customers using
various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for
ideal customers and sales
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key
customer needs and requirements
- Consult with prospect about business challenges
and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits.
- Lead the sales process from prospection to signature
of the contract
- Make presentations to senior managers and
- Provide feedback to company management on
market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Report on sales activity.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
with aptitude in building strong relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Strong listening skills
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Highly self-motivated.
- Bold & Passionate
- Customer focused and strong business culture
a. 5 years of experience in BtoB business with large corporates.
b. Knowledge of design and interior fit out industry is a strong plus
c. Excellent network within the Banking industry across East Africa and personal knowledge of largest banks facilities managers.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedJob start date
: Thursday, March 1, 2018Contract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Negotiation; Project management; Business to Business (B2B) sales; Presentation skills; Business development; Direct sales; Property management; Interior design; Retail sales; ContractingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply