Retail Sales Manager
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 31 days left to apply for this job.
The Retail Sales Manager will be responsible for growth & development of products portfolio into retail within the Region. The company currently has five brands within the food space in the region.
- The purpose of the RSM is to execute the retail sales plan based on the overall sales plan for the company.
- The HRM will manage the merchandising team to achieve specific business objectives, fulfill staffing needs, and maintain employee satisfaction
- Recruitment, Training & KPI mgmt. of the sales team
Sales commission management of the team
- Develop an actionable quarterly retail sales plan
- Maintain the merchandising standard for the stores
- Manage weekly store sales against targets & execute onareas of concern
- Prepare pricing surveys quarterly to review competitors
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to mgmt withinsights as to variances observed against budget.
- Ensure the development of close relationships with Key customersincluding regional key account staff, priority (emerging chain) staff,distributors, and other stakeholders relevant to the success of the Consumerbusiness
- Minimum 3 yrs work experience as a Retailmanager or similar role
- Hands-on experience with managing a team ofmerchandisers
- Solid understanding of merchandising standards
- Proven teamwork and leadership skills & theability to manage a team and mentor.
- Organized, systematic & process orientatedwith good admin skills
- Flexible and resourceful; the ability to workunder minimal supervision and willingness to be responsible for a varied set oftasks that will support the company’s growth and expansion.
- Ability to interpret sales data & provideinsights
- Degree in Business/ commercemanagement/marketing
- Retail sales actual against budget
- Commission program for merchandisers tied to company results
- Sales spend (in-store) against sales
- Deliver on designing a cohesive team that is aligned
- Deliver on training/recruitment
- Deliver on marketing retail spend vs. sales growth
- Deliver on merchandising standard kept up to date
- Deliver on good relationship with key retail accounts
- Deliver on retail sales strategy insights and ideas
- Deliver on competitor changes/movements
- Managing Directors
- Retail customers
- Regional Sales Manager
- Inability to manage a merchandising team and get them to adhere to the merchandising standards.
- Inability to understand the numbers and be able to execute and implement change.
- Lack of understanding of the retail manager's role and the important levers that drive success at Brown’s.
- Inability to connect & build positive relationships with employees + Managing Directors & retail customers.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
31 days left to apply