Retail Sales Representative
Trevor CollectionsNairobi, Kenya
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 16 days left to apply for this job.
Trevor Collection is a leading high end women’s fashion brand that represents international style and quality apparel. This has us to scope the elite and sophisticated woman as the number one brand of choice. With 10 years in the market we now stand at 4 branches in Nairobi’s’ best malls with a client base of over 4000+ customers enabled.
We are looking for a Retail Sales Representative to provide excellent customer service and meet sales targets for our business. Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify clients’ needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and with prospects of coming back.
- Guide customers on different available styles by conducting price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchase by make style suggestions to meet the customers’ budget and dress expectations,
Cross-selling and up-selling of products:
- Stay up-to-date with new products and trends
- Provide style-conscious consultation to customers by observing their style and preferences and suggesting possible accessories that may complement clothes that the customer is interested in,
- Inform customers about discounts, bundle offers and special offers,
- Encourage customers to buy additional products i.e shoes, bags and jewelry
- Manage an easy to shop environment for customers by displaying clothes and accessories in an accessible manner by ensuring that racks are fully stocked and well arranged to ensure that all available sizes and colors are displayed properly,
- Maintain clean and orderly environment by constantly ensuring that the store is clean and orderly
- Provide accurate information to customers about specific products/services (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services),
- Provide customer feedback to the team leaders and the management,
- Assist customers in carrying chosen clothes to try rooms,
- Walk customers through the display shelves and answer their questions regarding prices and availability
Job RequirementsRequired education: Diploma, Associate's degree
Required relevant work experience: 12 months
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
Trevor Collections has no other jobs
Field Sales Representative
Custom location, / Poa Internet
Inside Sales Representative
Nairobi / Poa Internet
Transactional Banking Sales Manager
Nairobi / Absa Group Ltd
Uganda / Crane Staffing Uganda
SME Business Development Associate
Nairobi / Fuzu Ltd