Sales Administrator & Customer Service Representative
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
A global leader in labelling and packaging materials and offering solutions is looking to recruit a Sales Administrator & Customer Service Representative. He/she will receive and capture orders, check that the pricing, quantity and slitting pattern is correct. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience handling export queries in different time zone hours in a B2B environment.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a B2B
Must be proficient in Excel.
Must have experience in order processing.
- Ability to work with dispatch, production, receiving and sales staff department.
- Excellent phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
Must have problem-solving skills and attentive to details.
- Experience in handling export queries, documentation, and coordination with internal and external agencies.
Must have previous experience working with (flexible) time zone hours, preferably (India and West Africa – Nigeria and Ghana).
- Compile an order in-take report & submit to the CSR Manager daily.
- Promote & sell the slow-moving & warehouse stock to customers.
- Liaise with the operations & dispatch staff to ensure that customer requirement are met.
- Update customer price lists when price changes occur.
- Manage incoming calls & ensure that all customer demands are met.
- Direct customer queries to the relevant party.
- Check the inventory on hand daily bases on customer forecast.
- Managing daily initiative with the dispatch, production, receiving and sales staff.
- Load customer orders on the MFGpro system to create a sales order.
- Create a job card based on the sales order.
- Communicate the time frame to the dispatch supervisor to ensure that delivery occurs.
- Liaise with the finance department regarding customers that are on hold.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)