Fuzu Exclusive Job
Jumbo Chem K ltd | Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
Jumbo Chem Kenya Limited is a manufacturing company with quality Insulation solutions for Roof, Wall and Pipes; Damp Proof Membrane; Floor Underlay; Expansion Joint Filler; Sealant Cords and Duct-Wrap. We also provide Packaging Solutions for the Floriculture, Horticulture and Removals Sectors.
To aggressively sell and market insulation products to existing customers and potential target market, whilst also providing prompt personalized and efficient after sales service. Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer contacts towards achieving agreed business objectives. Manage personal time and productivity. Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison so as to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Directly selling and marketing of insulation products to existing and new customers.
- Create and compile customer and prospect database that should be updated regularly.
- Customer profiling so as to maximise on sales conversion rates.
- Provision of excellent customer focused services.
- Competency development to effectively perform sales and after sales tasks.
- Commitment to excellence and living the company values. Provide prompt and courteous service to all customers, actively creating relationships and seizing opportunities to cross sell other insulation products.
- Proactively address sales cycle times for sales processes while escalating issues and following up where necessary, with the requisite departments.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: KenyaArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired skills
: Sales performance tracking and reporting; Retail sales; Sales strategy; Sales management; Sales supportRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply