Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 14 days left to apply for this job.
AkataleFresh is an Online Store for ordering fresh fruits, vegetables, Spices andHerbs, Grains and Flour, Animal Products, Bread and Pastries, Dairy Products,Seafood and many other grocery items. A brand name of Shopping List (U) Ltd, AkataleFresh is a pioneer in the Fresh Foods delivery business in Uganda with an evergrowing user pool of users each day. The Company recently featured as one ofthe finalists in the National ICTInitiatives Support Programme (NIISP) by the Ministry of ICT and is fastscaling across Kampala and the Suburbs.
AkataleFresh is currently seeking to hire a team of Sales Persons within Kampala toaccelerate its customer acquisition efforts. The opportunity comes with thebenefit of growing into one of the core members of the Leadership team at AkataleFresh while getting rewarded highly for every sale you make.
- Promote the Akatale Fresh solution (The Akatale App and website – www.akatalefresh.com) and generate orders from as many potential clients as possible.
- Build strong relationships with your acquired clients, constantly updating them on any changes and new grocery categories on the app.
- Approach and follow up with high potential leads so as to bring in daily and weekly orders that meet set targets.
- Report any competitor information, market changes and any key industry trends.
Who are we looking for?
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports of your work and have them submitted to your supervisor in time.
- A patient pusher who knows how to tactfully engage prospects and quickly turn them into customers.
- A well networked SalesPerson who will be able to showcase, register and get orders from as many Akatale Fresh users as possible.
- Someone with a great attitude, an entrepreneurial mindset and preferably startup work experience.
- A People-person with great relational skills and ability to communicate well in both English and Luganda. An extra language is an added advantage.
- A High School Certificate/Diploma/Bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline
: High, secondary schoolRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
14 days left to apply