Sales and Marketing Manager
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 2 days left to apply for this job.
Reporting to the General Manager, the position holder will be required to design, develop and implement the sales and marketing function and will work closely with other departments to help maximize the image of RNGC both locally and internationally. Develop external and maintain networks and contacts as appropriate for this purpose; collect and analyze market intelligence; prepare and present regular reports on the local and international markets; market facilities and services available at the Club.
Qualifications and experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration
2. Advanced Diploma in sales and marketing will be an added advantage
3. Current membership to a professional body
4. At least 5 years relevant work experience.
5. Proficiency in MS Office suite and Graphic Design applications.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; interpersonal, planning, negotiation, time management, networking and marketing skills.
7. Proven knowledge of proposal writing, project management.
8. Ability to design and implement effective communications and marketing campaigns.
9. Ability to build and work effectively with teams.
10. Excellent knowledge of design, print, email, web and social media communications.
11. Results oriented, and able to work with minimum supervision.
• RNGC Brand Management
• Corporate Membership Marketing and accounts acquisition.
• Functions, events and banqueting sales and marketing
• Sponsorship, Marketing ,Sales and Management
• Guests marketing, sales and customer service relations.
• Club Media relations.
• Website & digital marketing management
• Assist in developing and executing strategic sales & marketing plans that effectively communicate overall facility sales goals, including strategic direction, key objectives, target segments, marketing & public relations.
• Develop and maintain members/ guests relationships and engender goodwill, for the Clubs’ growth and continuity.
• Introduce new and creative approaches to marketing and communications content; and create channels designed to recognize, inspire and inform sponsors.
• Manage and evolve relationships with the convener for the sponsorship Marketing.
• Develop and lead strategic membership development programs designed to increase total membership count and membership revenue.
• Develop and ensure maintenance of an accurate and upto date contact management system including call records, database and activity management;
• Continually research and analyze local market conditions to obtain an in-depth understanding of competitor’s pricing strategies.
• Oversee the development, design, implementation and editorial direction of effective print, electronic, web and video communications developed by the office, including writing, editing, proofreading, design, photography, video creation and production for newsletters, brochures, invitations, events programs, letters, reports, proposals, e-communications, press materials, advertising campaigns, volunteer communications, and marketing materials.
• Formulate an annual business strategy which outlines the necessary steps and resources required to achieve the Club's business and financial goals
• Preparation of press releases, statements and other relevant materials
• Develop and maintain media relations and all Club social media outlets, including prompt responses to comments/reviews.
• Develop and implement integrated marketing plans for publicity exercises
• Develop and maintain event’s sponsor relations and address sponsors inquiries
• Responsible for all administrative aspects of marketing, PR and communications activities.
• Prepares and delivers reports such as annual sales plan, monthly and weekly sales reports, annual goals, sales and marketing budgets and forecasts.
• Enhance member experience through packages and activities.Required education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)