Job verified by Fuzu
Skills Geographic Kenya (SGK) | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Our client a dairy products processing company wishes to invite applicants for the above role.
• Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
• Data analysis.
• Collaboration with other departments.
• Prepare reports on sales by individual representatives, sales by product line and sales to individual customers, sales forecast.
• Provide information to the management on incoming and completed orders as a basis for forecasting cash flow.
• Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or materials.
• Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
• Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
• Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
• Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems or changes.
• Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
• Ensure compliance within the sales team.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Customer service; Sales performance tracking and reporting; Sales strategy; Sales support; Data analysisRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply